The Opus College of Business develops highly principled, global business leaders. In the classroom, our students acquire business acumen and learn to think critically, develop leadership skills, and emphasize ethics. In addition, our graduates gain real-world knowledge beyond the classroom. Opus College of Business undergraduate students participate in community service, internships, study abroad programs, and student clubs and organizations. The success of our students reflects the excellence in our professional preparation. Below is a snapshot of student achievement from our 2015 graduates.
In the classroom:
- 78% of business students graduated in 4 years
- 89% of freshman students continued to their second year
Beyond the classroom:
- 100% of students contributed at least 40 hours of service to the community
- 78% of students completed at least 1 internship
- 31% of students participated in at least 1 study abroad experience
- 91% of job seekers received an offer within 6 months
- The average salary for graduates was between $45,000-50,000
- Top employers included UnitedHealth, Target, Ernst & Young LLP, 3M Company, Ameriprise, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Medtronic, Best Buy, SPS Commerce, and Wells Fargo
The University’s First Destination Survey 2015 provides additional details.
Please contact the program director for further information or questions regarding student achievement data. We will provide new information as it becomes available.
Georgia Stavig Fisher