High School Innovation and Entrepreneurship Day
Jump in and discover your inner entrepreneur!
Do you want to:
- Learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Meet other entrepreneurial high school students from all over the Twin Cities?
- Spend the day on campus at a top Entrepreneurship program collaborating on entrepreneurial ideas?
The Schulze School of Entrepreneurship invites you to join us for this unique fast-paced, one-day event, where you’ll learn creative problem solving, critical thinking, ideation, and more... all the elements you need to think like an entrepreneur or become a successful innovator.
You will attend a hands-on workshop in design thinking and ideation, and collaborate with other entrepreneurial students to create a prototype for a business concept. The day will conclude with the opportunity to watch current St. Thomas students pitch business ideas in the annual Fowler Business Concept Challenge.
This opportunity is open to all high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. We’ll provide the food, fun and unique learning experience at no cost.
Deadline to apply is Monday, October 22.
For more information, contact us at:
- High school sophomores, juniors, & seniors.
- One team (up to four students) per school.
- A school representative to participate with their student team. Representatives will have the opportunity to participate with their student team and attend a workshop exclusively designed for working professionals.
- Space is limited. Deadline to apply is Monday, October 22.