Financial aid is any resource that is available to assist you with paying for your cost of attendance, which includes:
- Employer assistance; check with your employer about tuition reimbursement benefit policies
- Other private or governmental grants and scholarships
- Student loans provided by the federal government, state government or private lenders
The Opus College of Business welcomes applications from men and women with military backgrounds and is honored to be chosen as a Military Friendly Business School by MBA.com. The college offers the following benefits to veterans:
- Waiver of the application fee for persons with a history of service
- One-year deferment of acceptance and scholarship if admitted military students' plans are delayed by their service branch
In addition, the University of St. Thomas is participating in the Yellow Ribbon Education Enhancement Program, a provision of the Post 9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008. St. Thomas provides unlimited Yellow Ribbon awards to graduate students in the Opus College of Business; this tuition benefit will be matched by the Veterans Administration.
To learn more about other veteran’s benefits provided by the University of St. Thomas, please visit the Veteran Student Information page.
Graduate Financial Aid Office
The Office of Graduate Financial Aid has details and procedures for applying for loans and other aid specific to graduate students on its website.