Group Study Rooms
Book a Study Room:
All UST Libraries have meeting rooms, classrooms, and/or group study spaces available to users. Group study rooms in the O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library, Archbishop Ireland Memorial Library, and Keffer Library are scheduled only via a self-service online system. See more details below for each of the libraries. None of these spaces are intended to be used on a regular basis by the same group or individual.
NOTE: When booking, you will be prompted to log in with your UST username and password to complete the reservation process.
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library group study rooms
Book a Group Study Room | How to use the online group study system
|Lower||LL20||6||Yes||Yes||Projector for use on computer or your laptop|
|Level 1||110||5||Users can plug their laptop into media:scape display|
|421||8||Yes||Yes||Large display monitor to connect to computer or your laptop|
Using group study rooms in OSF Library:
- Rooms can be used by groups of two or more people.
- Groups can use a room for a maximum of two hours.
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- Unscheduled groups must vacate a room when a scheduled group arrives. Groups lose their right to the room if they do not claim it within ten minutes of their scheduled time.
- Persons studying alone may use a group study room if open, but priority is given to groups of two or more.
- Group study rooms are not to be used for regularly scheduled meetings.
- LL21 is an open, non-reservable "quiet computer study room," with several available workstations.
- *Please use only dry erase markers on the whiteboards; you can check out a set at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
Quiet vs. working study floors in OSF Library:
- Floors designated as Quiet Study are Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
- Floors designated as Working Study are Sublevel, Lower Level, and Level 1.
Book a Group Study Room | How to use the online group study sign-up system
Keffer Library offers two group study rooms (with computers and white boards) that can be reserved online. Capacity of both rooms is 6. Groups can use a room for a maximum of two hours. Any group study room can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
Book the Group Study Room | How to use the online group study sign-up system
Ireland Library offers one group study room (with a blackboard) on the lower level that can be reserved online. Groups can use the room for a maximum of two hours. Any group study room can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.