Group Study Rooms
Book a Study Room:
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library group study rooms
|Level||Room #||Capacity||Computer in room?|
|Level 1||110||5||users can plug in their laptop to Mediascape display|
Using group study rooms in O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library:
- Rooms can be used by groups of two or more people.
- Groups can use a room for a maximum of two hours.
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- Unscheduled groups must vacate a room when a scheduled group arrives. Groups lose their right to the room if they do not claim it within ten minutes of their scheduled time.
- Persons studying alone may use a group study room if open, but priority is given to groups of two or more.
- Group study rooms are not to be used for regularly scheduled meetings.
- LL21 is an open, non-reservable "quiet computer study room," with several available workstations.
Quiet vs. working study floors in O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library:
- Floors designated as Quiet Study are Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
- Floors designated as Working Study are Sublevel, Lower Level, and Level 1.
Keffer Library offers two group study rooms (with computers and white boards) that can be reserved online. Capacity of both rooms is 6. Groups can use a room for a maximum of two hours. Any group study room can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
Ireland Library offers one group study room (with a blackboard) on the lower level that can be reserved online. Groups can use the room for a maximum of two hours. Any group study room can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.