Group Study Rooms
Book a Study Room:
All UST Libraries have meeting rooms, classrooms, and/or group study spaces available to users. Group study rooms in the O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library, Archbishop Ireland Memorial Library, and Keffer Library are scheduled only via a self-service online system. See more details below for each of the libraries. None of these spaces are intended to be used on a regular basis by the same group or individual.
NOTE: When booking, you will be prompted to log in with your UST username and password to complete the reservation process.
O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library group study rooms
|Lower||LL20||6||Yes||Yes||Projector for use on computer or your laptop|
|Level 1||110||5||Users can plug their laptop into media:scape display|
|421||8||Yes||Yes||Large display monitor to connect to computer or your laptop|
Using group study rooms in O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library:
- Rooms can be used by groups of two or more people.
- Groups can use a room for a maximum of two hours.
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- Unscheduled groups must vacate a room when a scheduled group arrives. Groups lose their right to the room if they do not claim it within ten minutes of their scheduled time.
- Persons studying alone may use a group study room if open, but priority is given to groups of two or more.
- Group study rooms are not to be used for regularly scheduled meetings.
- LL21 is an open, non-reservable "quiet computer study room," with several available workstations.
- *Please use only dry erase markers on the whiteboards; you can check out a set at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
Quiet vs. working study floors in O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library:
- Floors designated as Quiet Study are Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4.
- Floors designated as Working Study are Sublevel, Lower Level, and Level 1.
Keffer Library offers two group study rooms (with computers and white boards) that can be reserved online. Capacity of both rooms is 6. Groups can use a room for a maximum of two hours. Any group study room can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
Ireland Library offers one group study room (with a blackboard) on the lower level that can be reserved online. Groups can use the room for a maximum of two hours. Any group study room can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- Faculty & Staff
- Off-Campus Access
- Alumni & Guests
- Interlibrary Loan
- Study Rooms
- Computers & Technology
- Course Reserves
Plug in your laptop and see your work on a double screen. Ideal for group projects. Group study room 110, OSF Library.
If you have any questions about the use of the Group Study Rooms or the booking system, check in or call any library's circulation or reference desks.