Summon (articles and more)
Search for articles, books, and more ?
CLICnet (books and more)
My CLICnet Account - (renew books, etc)
Search for a journal* by name: ?
* Also known as magazine, newspaper, serial, periodical. Subscription list
Know the database (ie: JSTOR or Academic Search Premier) you're looking for?
Just start typing any part of the database name that you know and select from the drop-down list:
Browse an alphabetical list of all our subscription databases:ALL A B C D E F G H I J K
L M N O P R S T U V W #
A-Z list of Library Databases
Summon searches books, journals, articles, films, and other materials from our collection. For example:
If you get too many results, use the limits on the left side to narrow down your search or try one of our other subject-specific resources.
New: see our Introduction to Summon video
CLICnet is a shared catalog for UST and other local universities. It works best when you are:
- Looking for specific book (eg: Hunger Games)
If you are looking for an article or doing general research try Summon, or a specific Journal try our A-Z Journal list.
Looking for a journal (AKA: magazine, newspaper, serial)? For example:
Note that when using this search you are searching for a journal itself, not the articles contained in a journal. If you are searching for a specific article, use Summon.
- Tax FormsLinks to federal, Minnesota, and other state tax forms
- Featured Resource: ARTstorOver 1,000,000 art images from major museum collections.
- Featured Resource: ERICERIC (Educational Resources Information Center) provides information about 1.3 million items related to education
- Take a Virtual History Tour of the UST CampusTour the Saint Paul campus' historic buildings and landscape.
- Business Source PremierYour first stop for peer-reviewed & trade publication articles, company/industry profiles, and SWOT analyses.
- Try media:scape for your group projectsPlug in your laptop and view your work on two screens. Located in study room 110 next to Coffee Bene in OSF.
- Using Google Scholar?Connect through the Library for access to full text.
Archbishop Ireland Memorial Library:
Charles J. Keffer Library:
OSF Special Collections & Archives: