CLICnet (books and more)
My CLICnet Account - (renew books, etc)
Search for a journal* by name: ?
* Also known as magazine, newspaper, serial, periodical. Subscription list
Know the database (ie: JSTOR or Academic Search Premier) you're looking for?
Just start typing any part of the database name that you know and select from the drop-down list:
Browse an alphabetical list of all our subscription databases:ALL A B C D E F G H I J K
L M N O P Q R S T-Z, # Mobile
Most visited databases yesterday:
Browse a list of suggested Databases for these subjects:
Summon searches books, journals, articles, films, and other materials from our collection. For example:
If you get too many results, use the limits on the left side to narrow down your search or try one of our other subject-specific resources.
CLICnet is a shared catalog for UST and other local universities. It works best when you are:
- Looking for specific book (eg: Hunger Games)
If you are looking for an article or doing general research try Summon, or a specific Journal try our A-Z Journal list.
Looking for a journal (AKA: magazine, newspaper, serial)? For example:
Note that when using this search you are searching for a journal itself, not the articles contained in a journal. If you are searching for a specific article, use Summon.
- Featured Resource: ScienceDirectAccess to the Elsevier Science journal collection.
- Need a quiet space to study?Reserve a Group Study Room online or from your mobile!
- Featured Resource: ATLAPrimary religion & theology resource for journals. Includes scripture search.
- Featured Resource - Business Source PremierFor all your business research needs: articles, company and industry profiles, SWOTs, country studies.
- Featured Resource: PsycInfoStart here when you need to find research in psychology.
- Featured Resource - Academic Search PremierA good place to start your research.
- Tax FormsLinks to federal, Minnesota, and other state tax forms
- Featured Resource: IBISWorldBest source for U.S. Industry Profiles.
- Featured Resource: Passport GMIDMarket research on countries, markets and companies.Includes country demographics and economic conditions; consumer lifestyle profiles; sales volume, information on major brands and companies.