Summon (articles and more)
Search for articles, books, and more ?
CLICnet (books and more)
My CLICnet Account - (renew books, etc)
Search for a journal* by name: ?
* Also known as magazine, newspaper, serial, periodical. Subscription list
Know the database (ie: JSTOR or Academic Search Premier) you're looking for?
Just start typing any part of the database name that you know and select from the drop-down list:
Browse an alphabetical list of all our subscription databases:ALL A B C D E F G H I J K
L M N O P R S T U V W #
A-Z list of Library Databases
Summon searches books, journals, articles, films, and other materials from our collection. For example:
If you get too many results, use the limits on the left side to narrow down your search or try one of our other subject-specific resources.
New: see our Introduction to Summon video
CLICnet is a shared catalog for UST and other local universities. It works best when you are:
- Looking for specific book (eg: Hunger Games)
If you are looking for an article or doing general research try Summon, or a specific Journal try our A-Z Journal list.
Looking for a journal (AKA: magazine, newspaper, serial)? For example:
Note that when using this search you are searching for a journal itself, not the articles contained in a journal. If you are searching for a specific article, use Summon.
- Featured Resource: Issues & ControversiesIssues & Controversies helps researchers understand the crucial issues we face today, exploring hundreds of hot topics in politics, business government and society, family and community, education, and popular culture.
- Request materials from other Libraries - fast and free!UST users may request books, articles, and other materials from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan.
- Featured Resource: Mediamark MRI+Best place for marketing demographics, lifestyle, and product usage data.
- Need Temporary Storage?Check out a locker at the OSF Library for a few hours. Ask at the Circulation desk.
- Featured Resource: CQ ResearcherComprehensive reporting and analysis on issues in the news.
- Try media.scape for your group projectsPlug in your laptop and view your work on two screens. Located in study room 110 next to Coffee Bene in OSF.
- Featured Resource: Films on DemandStreaming video covering topics in science, humanities and social science.
- Take a Virtual History Tour of the UST CampusTour the Saint Paul campus' historic buildings and landscape.
- Kindles at the Library!Check-out a Kindle for 3 weeks for Free!