Program at a Glance
Our Executive MBA delivers a comprehensive curriculum in a collaborative learning environment where faculty and cohort members each play a central role in developing the whole leader.
Harness the power of information to simplify the chaos, improve control and make decisions that are good for your company and the communities in which they operate.
- Cohort model limited to 40 students
- Opening residency (4 days) strengthens the cohort
- International residency (10 days) builds confidence in navigating complex systems
- Intensive leadership development
- Network of more than 13,000 graduate business alumni.
Master of Business Administration
- Organizations represented: 56
- Age: 30-55 years
- Ratio of women to men: 7 to 10
- Work experience: 10 years +
- Management experience: 6 years +
- Percent international participants: 13
- Industry sectors represented: business, nonprofit, technical and entrepreneurial start-ups
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Application form and essays
- 5 years of significant management or leadership experience
- Letters of recommendation
20-month program beginning in October meets one weekend per month.
15 courses taught by experienced faculty with strong industry ties
Classes meet Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Expect to commit 15-20 hours per week