Program at a Glance
Our Executive MBA delivers a comprehensive curriculum in a collaborative learning environment where faculty and cohort members each play a central role in developing the whole leader.
- Cohort learning model. Cross-functional learning and highly engaged classroom discussion.
- Cohort size limited to 40 students
- Executive leadership development & coaching
- International residency - associated with Global Systems course, students take a 10-day trip abroad to learn how business works in different markets, completing a compare & contrast analysis with doing business in Minnesota.
- Network of more than 13,000 graduate business alumni.
Master of Business Administration
Cohort Profile (based on 2015 incoming class data)
- Age range: 30-55 (average age: 38)
- 48% men, 52% women
- 17 years average work experience
- 9 years average management experience
- 90% of student are non-business undergraduate majors
- All major industries represented from private, public and non-profit sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Application form and essays
- 5 years of significant management or leadership experience
- Letters of recommendation
21-month program beginning in September meets one weekend per month.
15 courses taught by experienced faculty with strong industry ties
Classes meet Friday 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Expect to commit 15-20 hours per week