INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH
- Chlamydia is the most common STI
- Most people who have chlamydia do not show any symptoms
- Chlamydia is easy to treat and to cure
How does it work?
- Make an appointment online using myHealthPortal
- Come to Health Services at time of appointment
A few reminders…
- Do not urinate for 1 hour before your scheduled appointment.
- Test results will be sent through myHealthPortal 48-72 hours after the scheduled appointment.
- If the result is positive, you will be asked to make an appointment with a provider.