International Coursework

Sometimes students complete college coursework in another country. This might be because of a study abroad experience or because the coursework was done in a student's home country and now they’ve moved to the USA. 

International coursework is accepted by St. Thomas and is required to be disclosed at the time of application. Please contact your transfer counselor for more information.

Not sure who your transfer counselor is?

Find your transfer counselor