Tommies vs. Auggies March Madness Fitness Challenges Begins March 1
Are you ready to take on Augsburg in the upcoming Move It March Fitness Challenge co-sponsored by Exempt and Non-Exempt Staff Councils? The four-week competition between Augsburg and St. Thomas starts Thursday, March 1 and ends Wednesday, March 28. All St. Thomas faculty and staff are encouraged to be participate in this year’s challenge.
Sign up today and log your individual points each week.
Work out anywhere, anytime, performing any physical activity, as long as it is for at least 30 minutes. Thirty minutes of activity equals 1 point while 60 minutes of activity equals 2 points. Fourteen points is the maximum amount of points per week. Each week the winning school will be announced based on the average for the team. The goal is to be physically active and win the most weeks during this four-week challenge.
In addition to bragging rights, participants will earn 100 Vitality points each week if they log activity points by the deadline (Thursdays at 2pm).
In addition to earning 100 points each week (total possible of 400 points), for those who logged the AHA minimum for physical activity (5= five 30 minute workouts), participants will be entered into three 50 point drawings each week.
There will be three weekly winners (participants will be eligible to win bonus points only once during the four-week challenge).
MOVE IT MARCH CHALLENGE RULES:
- Register to participate in the challenge.
- Keep track of the number of points you earn each week.
- A week starts on Thursday and ends on Wednesday at midnight.
- If you miss reporting your total points for the week by Thursday at 2 p.m., your points will not count for that particular week. You can participate the following week but you will not be allowed to use any points from the previous week.
- Once registered, look for emails giving you week-by-week instructions.
- You can join at any time in the program and your points start at that particular time.
- Every week we will announce the college winner and the three weekly 50 Vitality bonus points drawing winners.
DATES OF COMPETITION:
Week 1: Thursday, March 1 – Wednesday, March 7
Week 2: Thursday, March 8 – Wednesday, March 14
Week 3: Thursday, March 15 – Wednesday, March 21
Week 4: Thursday, March 22 – Wednesday, March 28
Not signed up for Vitality? Sign up today. It is free and easy.
Any questions should be directed to Manuela Hill-Muñoz at email@example.com or 651-962-6149