Specialty Therapist - North Branch, MN
Nebula Health Services-North Branch, MN
A growing outpatient mental health clinic just north of the Twin Cities in MN is seeking therapists who are eligible to become MN licensed mental health professionals. Our agency provides holistic therapeutic services to all ages, and works with individuals, couples and families. We are looking for therapists who can provide general mental health care, but also have areas of specialty to add to our team. Clinical supervision is available.
- General health management, including diagnostic assessments & treatment plans, ongoing therapy, approximately 30 sessions weekly.
- Specialized metal health care in such areas as Hypnotherapy, Biofeedback, Play Therapy, Anger Management, and Addictions is beneficial.
- Must be eligible to become Licensed Mental Health Professional in MN.
- A professional who joins this practice will build a caseload as contractors. Referrals are obtained through the agency as well as community contacts. The Health and Wellness emphasis at our clinic is based on a holistic philosophy and brain-based interventions. This agency is affiliated with American Association of Christian Counselors.
Take advantage of flexible scheduling, a strong referral base, and beautifully furnished office space. The contract includes a receptionist to schedule appointments, and billing services.
*Specify your specialty work experience with regard to clientele and issues addressed
Job Type: Full-time
- Master’s of Social Work Degree
Send resume to: