Jewish Family Service of St. Paul
Life Enrichment Specialist/Mental Health Counselor
Jewish Family Service of St. Paul is seeking a full-time Life Enrichment Specialist to deliver face-to-face mental health interventions to home-bound older adults who are experiencing depression.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (LICSW preferred) or in another counseling-related discipline.
- Previous experience working with older adults
- Experience with mental health issues impacting older adults and/or dementia preferred.
- An interest in and/or experience with the utilization of the creative arts to address older adult depression and quality of life issues is a plus.
- Must have a car and be comfortable working in client’s homes.
- Ability to attend to detail
- Excellent communication skills. This position will include community outreach/speaking to groups and potential referral sources.
JFS provides a flexible work environment with a commitment to professional growth and offers opportunities to develop and grow innovative programming. To learn more about JFS visit www.jfssp.org. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.