Jewish Family Service of St. Paul
Lead Counselor/Project Coordinator
We are expanding our Life Enrichment Action Program (LEAP) and are adding a new 1.0 FTE position, Lead Counselor/Project Coordinator. This position has a dual role in the “Supporting Older Adults and Caregivers Experiencing Depression” project; 1) delivering an evidence-based program (PEARLS) to older adults and caregivers in-person in their homes and via a newly launched tele-counselling option, and 2) provide coordination and outreach support for the project.
* A Master’s degree in social work or in another counseling-related discipline.
* Experience working with older adults as well as knowledge of mental health issues impacting older adults and caregivers.
* Experience in program development, management, evaluation and data collection.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
* Must be comfortable working in clients’ homes and experience/willingness to use technology to deliver services.
If interested, submit a cover letter and resume to Chris Rosenthal, JFS Director of Aging and Disability Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.