April 15, 2019
- The overall planning, implementation and oversight of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Providing direct supervision and oversight to the program Clinicians.
- Assessing new referrals to the program and arrange or conduct testing and evaluations as needed.
- Developing and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant service providers, client's family (when appropriate) and client.
- Reviewing client clinical records to ensure quality and compliance with funding source regulations.
- Providing appropriate feedback and training for program staff regarding record keeping.
- Providing individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined by each client's clinical treatment plan.
- Facilitating and/or coordinate clinical in-service training. Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborating with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Facilitating family meetings and home visits, as defined by each client's clinical treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison with psychiatrist and other agencies providing auxiliary clinical services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate.
- Completed Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field required.
- Licensed – LPCC, LICSW, and LMFT
- Previous experience with adolescent population and their families and expertise in crisis stabilization and management required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills required.
Contact: Fartun Weli (MPH,MAPP Founder/Executive Director) directly to apply
Isuroon (Strong Women, Strong Communities)
Address change 1600 East Lake Mpls, MN 55407