DHS (MN Dept of Human Services)
DHS has an annual summer internship program called the Executive Pathways Program that our BSW students have done in the past. This is a great opportunity for students interested in public service and macro practice!
- Be a rising junior (going into your senior year) or senior in an undergraduate or in a graduate program (sometimes we accept sophomores, too, depending on the number of applicants and the quality of the students’ application).
- Be in good academic standing and be able to provide proof of current educational enrollment.
- Have the ability to work in the United States.
- Be available to work 400 hours between June and August of 2018.
- Be willing to submit to a background check prior to starting internship.
- Applications are open now and will be closing on March 30th 2018
Learn more & apply: https://mn.gov/dhs/general-public/about-dhs/employment/internships/