Brown Consulting Behavioral Services
Minnesota Girls Academy(MGA) is currently seeking a therapist to provide clinical services which include individual, family, and group therapies, and to assist in the establishment and maintenance of a therapeutic milieu.
• Master's degree from an accredited school in Psychology, Social Work, or a related mental health field.
• Applicable state license (MN- LICSW)
• Post-graduate experience in a therapeutic setting, preferably with children and/or adolescents with emotional disturbance
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
• Sensitivity to racial, cultural, economic, and gender specific issues
If you are interested in learning more about this position, call 800-495-6786.