Avivo Chemical and Mental Health
There are many exciting opportunities for social workers in chemical and mental health at Avivo.
Avivo provides a full spectrum of chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. Our paired services lay a foundation of health, and social and economic wellness, that transforms lives.
Serving Minnesota since 1960, we specialize in helping individuals and their families who face complex barriers to success – poverty, homelessness, unemployment, chemical addiction or mental health concerns. Avivo helps nearly 15,000 people each year achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement.
Current case management opportunities include:
- Case Manager - Housing Support - Hennepin
- Case Manager - Houseing Support - Red Lake Nation
- Case Manager - Family Navigation
- Case Manager - Allina Health & MCHN
- Peer Support Specialist - Commuity Support Program - Bloomington
- Family Case Manager - Family Residential Treatment
- Program Director - Supportive Housing - 1
- Case Manager - Dakota Co. Housing Search & Sustainability
- Outreach Navigator - Case Manager
Current Program Leadership opportunities include:
- Program Director - Mental Health Clinic - Rule 29
- Service Area Director of Community Chemical & Mental Health
- Program Manager - Dakota Co. Supportive Housing
- Program Manager - Supportive Housing