As the largest provider of mental health and addiction services in Minnesota, Allina Health has a long and proud history of providing care to our communities. Today’s evolving era of health care reform is driving significant change – and is challenging us to re-evaluate how, when and where we deliver patient care.
Social Work Case Manager positions:
- Functions as a member of the Patient Care Team, including collectively performing appropriate steps of all processes assigned to the Patient Care Team and for coordinating the efforts of Care Managers to insure that functions are performed in a timely and clinically appropriate manner
- Primary responsibilities of the Manager – Care Management are to provide effective 1:1 case management as needed for the patient load, to insure that Care Mangers are performing SW assessments and discharge activities in a timely manner and that the integrity of the clinical aspects of their work are intact
- Plan and conduct family therapy sessions as ordered by physician or as deemed necessary for discharge planning purposes
- Complete SW Initial assessment of patients within 72 hours of admission
- One-to-one meetings with patients conducted as needed according to behavioral observations or treatment plans
- Maintenance of patient safety
- Participation in multidisciplinary care conferences
We’re currently seeking Assessment and Referral Clinicians to consult with patients in crisis and psychiatric emergency in our hospitals.