Social Work Career Resources
Students and alumni of the School of Social Work have access to the career development resources of both St. Catherine University and the University of St. Thomas. We encourage you to make use of this unique benefit, as both offices have strong relationships with employers; excellent resources for those seeking help with resumes, cover letters, interviewing and other job skills; and their job boards tend to be used by different organizations, both of which are extremely relevant for social workers at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
NEW: the School of Social Work is now posting job opportunities on our website for agencies interested in reaching our School of Social Work students and alumni directly. LinkedIn will continue to be used for student/alumni networking, but will no longer be used by the school to post jobs.
- MN Social Service Association (weekly jobs e-bulletin for members)
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits Job Board
- Social Work Career Center, National Association of Social Workers
- CSWE GeroEd Employment Center
- Council on Social Work Education Employment Center
- The New Social Worker magazine’s Social Work Job Bank
- The Social Service Job Site
- Social Work Professional Organizations
- Indeed.com (recommended general job site)