Welcome to the School of Social Work Field Practice Institute
The Field Practice Institute (FPI) encompasses all components of field education for students and community partners. The purpose of the Field Practice Institute is to foster the professional development of students through community engagement. You can find additional information about the organization, initiatives, and events of the FPI in this area of the website. Please feel free to contact us with questions or to discuss any aspect of the institute.
- Eva Solomonson, Director of BSW Field Education, St. Thomas
- Allison Scheel, Director of BSW Field Education, St. Kate's
- Lisa Richardson, Director of MSW Field Education, St. Kate's
- Shelley Theisen, Director of MSW Field Education, St. Thomas
- Tanya Rand, MSW Distance Field Coordinator