School of Social Work well-represented at the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) - APM
School of Social Work faculty participants at CSWE-APM 2014 included:
Dean Barbara Shank, who presided over many sessions and receptions in her roles as the CSWE Board Chair and President of the International Consortium on Social Development (ICSD)
Laurel Bidwell, MSW, PhD, LICSW, Assistant Professor
- Presentation: The Experiences of Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice Professionals in Multisystem Collaborations
Michael Chovanec, MSW, PhD, LICSW, Associate Professor
- Poster: Client Feedback with Involuntary Groups: A Changing Paradigm in Practice?
Kari Fletcher, MSW, PhD, LICSW, Assistant Professor, Military Social Work Track – member
- Attended meetings and sessions specific to military social work
Catherine Marrs-Fuchsel, MSW, PhD, LICSW, Assistant Professor
- Attended receptions and events related to recent publications in Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work, and regarding program manual, Si, Yo Puedo, for group facilitators who want to use the curriculum in agency-based settings and who work with immigrant Latina women.
Lance Peterson, PhD, LICSW, Assistant Professor
- Electronic poster: Student Experiences of Couple and Family Practice Pedagogy Aimed at Improving Competency
Lisa Richardson, MSS, LICSW, Director of MSW Field Education, Council on Field Education (COFE) - member, North American Network of Field Educators and Directors (NANFED) – President and Treasurer
- Field Education Innovators Showcase, Presenter
- COFE Connect Session– Organizer and presenter
Felicia Sy, MSW, PhD, LICSW, Assistant Professor
- Presentation: Multiple Case-Study Design in Undergraduate Research Partnerships: Exploring Diversity in Buddhism.
- Honored by CSWE as a Social Work Education Mentor. READ MORE
Jessica Toft, MSW, PhD, LISW, Associate Professor
- Presentation: Social Work's Democratic Concern: Alexander's New Jim Crow