SAVE THE DATE: Social Work Day at the Capitol 2020
Make our voices heard!
Date & Time:
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
St. Paul RiverCentre, 175 W Kellogg Blvd, St. Paul, MN 55102
Registration information will come in the spring - check back!
NASW-MN Social Work Day at the Capitol (SWDAC) is the one day a year where professional social workers, social work students, and social work educators come together to learn, march, rally and lobby our state lawmakers about matters of social policy that affect our clients, our profession, and the citizens of Minnesota.
Our voices at the Capitol are more important now than ever!
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR THE DAY: Please note these details are subject to change!
- 8 a.m. Attendees begin to arrive
- 9 a.m. Morning program begins
- 12 p.m. Morning program ends. Attendees break for lunch.
- 1:30 p.m. Rally at MN State Capitol Rotunda
- 2:15 p.m. Rally ends. Attendees break for meetings with legislators.
- 4:00 p.m. Event ends