St. Thomas MSW Info Session
Get all your questions answered in this interactive session!
Date & Time:
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
McNeely Hall, MCH 100, University of St. Thomas, 2060 Summit Ave., St. Paul, MN 55105
Please do not park in the permitted lots behind McNeely Hall - you may be ticketed. We will have parking vouchers that will work in the McNeely Hall underground parking ramp and the Anderson Parking Facility (#71 on the map). The entrance to the McNeely ramp is a little tricky to find, so please refer to the campus map. McNeely Hall is building #31 and you will see the parking entrance at M1 (between #31 and #32 on map). You may also find street parking on Summit Ave., Grand Ave., or Finn.
Parking ramp instructions - Upon arrival:
- When entering the ramp, press the button to take a ticket. If there is a sign covering the ticket button please lift the sign and push the button. This will lift the gate and allow access to the ramp. DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD to enter.
- We will supply you with ticket vouchers to pay for 3 hours of parking.
- If the ticket machine is not working, press the CALL button and public safety will assist you. Let them know you are attending the MSW information session in McNeely.
- Upon leaving, proceed [in your car] to the exit gate.
- Insert the original ticket you received when you entered the ramp. The total amount owed will be displayed.
- Insert the ticket vouchers that were given to you into the machine. The value of the voucher is printed on the bottom left corner.
- When the appropriate amount is inserted into the pay station, the gate will rise.
- If you have any problems, press the CALL button and public safety will assist you.
This interactive session will provide an opportunity to interact with faculty, staff and students/alumni of the St. Thomas MSW in clinical social work program. The session will cover many of the distinctive features of the program, including input from our faculty/alums/students about "Why Clinical Social Work?" and "Why the St. Thomas MSW in clinical social work?" This will be a great opportunity to have all of your questions answered!
This session will NOT provide a step-by-step overview of the program. We hope that you will review our 2020 MSW self-paced information session slideshow before joining this session, allowing us to spend more time on interactive Q&A during this live session.
2020 MSW overview slides (self-paced)»
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Cindy Lorah, Director of Marketing and Recruitment, School of Social work: (651) 962-5814 / MSWinfo@stthomas.edu