MSW Information Session at St. Catherine University
On-campus information session for the Master of Social Work program. Led by Dean Barbara Shank.
Date & Time:
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
St. Catherine University, 2004 Randolph Ave., Saint Paul, MN. Rauenhorst Hall in Coeur de Catherine, third floor.
Register up to 24 hours prior to any session. Or, register by phone: 651.690.6933 or 800.945.4599, ext. 6933
The MSW information session will provide an overview of the MSW in clinical social work program offered by the St. Catherine University - University of St. Thomas School of Social Work. The session will cover the distinctive features of the program, completion and curriculum options, and an overview of the admissions process. This will be a great opportunity to have all of your questions answered! The session will be led by Dean Barbara Shank.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us:
For questions about the admissions process, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at St. Catherine University: 651.690.6933 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions, please contact Cindy Lorah, Director of Marketing and Recruitment for the St. Kate's - St. Thomas School of Social work, 651.962.5814 / email@example.com.
Did You Know?
- Clinical social workers provide over 60% of professional mental health services in the U.S., supplying more than half of counseling and therapy services. (NASW)
- The St. Kate’s – St. Thomas MSW has been exclusively focused on clinical social work practice for over 25 years
- Our 21 MSW faculty members represent the diversity of social work practice and are recognized scholars, researchers and practicing clinicians
- The St. Kate’s – St. Thomas School of Social Work is ranked in the top 25% nationally by U.S. News & World Report
- Undergraduate alumni of St. Kate’s & St. Thomas are eligible for Alumni Grants representing a discount of 10%
- Growing areas of clinical social work practice include:
Mental Health/Substance Abuse • Aging/Gerontology • Child/Family/School • Healthcare • Military/Veterans • Immigrant/Refugee