Group Work Institute: What do I do?
Facilitating purposeful and engaging activities throughout the life of the group
Date & Time:
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
St. Catherine University, 2004 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN. Coeur de Catherine ballroom, 3rd floor.
This workshop will provide experiential activities that allow participants to improve the efficacy of their group work skills and resources. Participants will leave with a collection of group activities and an awareness of their use in various stages of group development.
Objectives of this workshop:
- Improve understanding of stages of group development.
- Better understand the purpose of using meaningful activities in groups.
- Experience intentional use of activities to advance the work of the group.
- Increase repertoire of group activities.
- Shelly Rottenberg, MSW, LISW, Adjunct Faculty School of Social Work
- Sandy Parnell, MSW, LICSW, Director of Education Lupus Foundation
Download flyer: GWI 11-21-14 Flyer.