LGSW Licensure Exam Review
Test review process for MSW graduating students to gain a better understanding of the LGSW licensing exam.
Date & Time:
12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Join Zoom meeting: https://stthomas.zoom.us/j/98787359989
There will be additional online offerings on Saturday, December 12, 2020 and on Saturday, January 23, 2021. Please email Jane Hurley Johncox at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "LGSW Review" if you have any questions.
Sponsored by the MSWSA and facilitated by Jane Hurley Johncox, MSW, LICSW, LCSW
Purpose: A Group Review Practice Test that provides questions to review and discuss with students in a classroom setting.
Process: Review test questions together, explore rationale, and engage in critical thinking. The class will end when all sample questions have been reviewed and discussed.
Disclaimer: This is not a prep course. It is a test review process.
- St. Thomas School of Social Work LGSW MSW Exam Review Slide Deck
- St. Thomas School of Social Work LGSW MSW Types of Questions
- Minnesota Board of Social Work Action Steps for Applying for Licensure
- Minnesota Board of Social Work Top 10 Tips for Students
- Minnesota Board of Social Work Top 10 Temporary License Tips for Students
- ASWB Masters Social Work Licensing Examination Content Outline
- ASWB Candidate Handbook