MSW Open House
Engage with student groups, scholars programs, dual degrees, field education, financial aid, and more... Food and prizes, self-care stations, and resume reviews!
Date & Time:
4:15 PM - 6:15 PM
McNeely Hall, MCH100, University of St. Thomas. 2060 Summit Ave., St. Paul, MN, 55105
Current, prospective, and admitted MSW student are invited to engage with MSW groups and services, including:
- Areas of Emphasis Scholars programs (Aging, Military, Practice with Immigrants & Refugees)
- Dual degrees (Holistic Health, Theology, Law, Public Health)
- Social Work HEALS (Healthcare Education and Leadership Scholars)
- Diversity Social Work Advancement Program (DSWAP)
- Mapping Social Justice initiative
- Licensure information/resources
- Field Education
- Interprofessional Center for Counseling & Legal Services
- Financial Aid
- Student services
- The MSW Student Association (MSWSA) will host self-care stations where you can make-your-own rice bags (with your choice of essential oils) and make-your-own tea bags!
- NASW-MN will provide free resume review from an agency perspective and have information about upcoming events and student membership!
Food, door prizes, photo booth, and social work plinko for FABULOUS prizes! ALL are welcome - Drop in and stay for a few minutes or for the full two hours...and bring a friend!
Note: Parking vouchers for the Anderson Parking Ramp will be provided for all who pre-register by March 5!