Forgiveness and Healing within the Family
A professional conference for social service providers featuring film-maker Gayle Kirschenbaum and her new film: Look at Us Now, Mother!
Date & Time:
9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Christensen Center, Augsburg College, Mineapolis Campus
Breakfast & box lunch
SCHEDULE OF THE DAY:
- 9:30 am - Check-in and continental breakfast (fruit, pastries, coffee, tea)
- 10:00 am - Film screening: Look At Us Now, Mother!
- 11:25 am - Panel of respondents to film: Gayle Kirschenbaum and others
- 12:00 - Lunch discussions and resources (box lunch provided)
- 12:45-1:45 pm - Choice of breakout sessions on forgiveness and healing issues related to infidelity, suicide, LGBTQ families and more*
- 2:00-3:00 pm - Choice of breakout sessions on shame, divorce, family violence and more
- 3:00-3:30 pm - Closing plenary and distribution of CEU certificates
Co-sponsored by Jewish Family and Children’s Services of Minneapolis, Jewish Family Service of St. Paul, Augsburg College Department of Social Work, Minnesota State University at Mankato, and the St. Kate's - St. Thomas School of Social Work