Navigating the System
From MSW Graduation to Clinical Licensure. An MSWSA Alum-Connect Event
Date & Time:
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
University of St. Thomas, 2115 Summit Ave., St. Paul, MN. McNeely Hall, MCH100.
The goal is to increase your understanding of the process and lessen the anxiety about what it takes to "navigate the system" between MSW graduation and clinical licensure.
Sponsored by the MSW Student Association.
Who should attend? Students interested in learning about employment, supervision and licensure processes after graduation.
- Preparing for the LGSW exam
- What types of employment are considered clinical social work?
- Strategies for finding employment
- Developing a supervision plan
- Creative ways of finding and meeting the supervision requirements
- What is "clock time"?
- Preparing for the clinical exam
MSW "social time" will follow the program.