Field Practice Institute: Fourth Annual Summit on Emerging Issues in Social Work Practice
Trafficking in Minnesota: Micro, Mezzo and Macro Perspectives
Date & Time:
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Program runs from 9 am - noon. Check-in will open at 8:30 am
St. Catherine University, 2004 Randolph Ave., St. Paul, MN.
Coeur de Catherine Ballroom, 3rd floor. For parking information, see email sent to all registrants
Registration is now closed
Due to an overwhelming response to this event, registration is now closed. We have reached capacity.
We hope you will join us for another School of Social Work event in the future. Please check our upcoming event calendar for future programs.
The St. Catherine University - University of St. Thomas School of Social Work is pleased to announce the fourth annual Field Practice Institute Summit on Emerging Issues in Social Work Practice:
Trafficking in Minnesota: Micro, mezzo, and macro perspectives
- Tasha Scott - Minnesota Department of Health Safe Harbor program
- John Choi - Ramsey County Attorney
- Charisma Smith - The Family Partnership PRIDE program
- Beth Holger-Ambrose - The Link
- Terry Forliti - Breaking Free
This year's Summit on Emerging Issues in Social Work Practice will highlight the perspectives of survivors, practitioners, organizations, policy makers, and law enforcement, providing an opportunity for students, faculty, and community members to share best practices and develop strategies for change.
A continuing education certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees.
Summit Learning Objectives:
- Understand the impact of human trafficking on individuals and communities in Minnesota
- Learn about best practices across the micro, mezzo and macro levels of practice
- Identify opportunities for leadership, advocacy, and collaboration
*Thank you for your interest! Due to overwhelming response, this event has reached its maximum capacity and registration is now closed. Check back for links to news/highlights from the event.