Woman & Man: Complementarity as Mission
"What do both Science and Scripture have to say about the Battle of the Sexes?"
Date & Time:
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
James B. Woulfe Alumni Hall, 3rd Floor, Anderson Stuent Center
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul
Join the round table discussions:
- How does understanding complementarity lead to happiness?
- How will an awareness of complementarity give you an advantage in the work place?
- How can knowledge of complementarity make your marriage better?
- Dr. Deborah Savage - Director of the Siena Symposium & Professor of Philosophy and Theology, The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity
- Dr. Greg Bottaro - Clinical Psychologist; Director of Catholic Psychological Institute
Contact Dr. Deborah Savage: email@example.com, (651) 962-5061 or Susan Bolle: firstname.lastname@example.org, (651) 291-4411.