Please read these instructions carefully before filling out the L'Arche Rome Application 2017 (click to download)
- Become Familiar Spend some time looking at the L’Arche International website http://www.larche.org/en/home, as well as the L’Arche Rome website (in Italian) http://www.arca-it.org/
- Accomodations Note that while housing and daily meals with the L’Arche community are provided, any transportation (including airfare) and excursions are not provided.
- Complete Application Please complete the entire application, save it as a doc or pdf file and e-mail it to email@example.com by December 15, 2016.
- Resume Please submit your resume along with your completed application saved as a plain text document or pdf.
- Interview Applicants will be selected for an interview by a committee from the Office for Service and Social Justice and L’Arche Rome (Dr. Michael Driessen). Not all applicants who submit an application will receive an interview.
- Passport If you do not currently have a passport you may still apply for the program, but you would need to be willing to rush order your passport.
- Preparation You will be required to attend preparation meetings that focus on Catholic Social Teaching, servant leadership and accompaniment, and working and living in a L’Arche Community
- Dates for the experience: Approximately June-July, 2017 (8 weeks).