- Facing Ambiguous Threats.
Roberto, MA, Bohmer, RMJ, and Edmondson, AC. HBR Publishing, 2006.
- Strategy and Society - The Link Between Competitive Advantage and CSR.
Porter, M. & Kramer, M. Harvard Business Review. Vol. 84 Issue 12, pp.78-92. Dec. 2006
- How does our perception of risk influence decision-making? Implications for the design of risk information.
Williams, DJ. And Noyes, JM. Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science Vol. 8, No. 1, January–February 2007, 1–35
- The Economics of Climate Change:
Stern, N. The Stern Review(executive summary). http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/30_10_06_exec_sum.pdf. 2007
- Embedding risk management: structures and approaches.
Fraser, Ian and Henry, William, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 22 No. 4. pp. 392-409.q Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2007
- Why we under-prepare for hazards.
Meyer, R. In R.J. Daniels, D.F. Kettl, and H. Kunreuther (eds.), On Risk and Disaster: Lessons from Hurricane Katrina. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press. 2007
- Global Corporate Citizenship: Working with Governments and Civil Society.
Schwab, K. Foreign Affairs. 87(1): 107-18. 2008
- The changing nature of risk and risk management: the challenge of borders, uncertainty and resilience.
Fischbacher-Smith, D. and Fischbacher-Smith, M. (2009) Risk Management, 11(1). Pp. 1-12. ISSN 1460-3799
- The Relationship Between Organizational Culture and Enterprise Risk Management
Kimbrough, RL. and Componation, PJ.Engineering Management Journal Vol. 21 No. 2 June 2009
- The Risk Management of Nothing.
Power, M. White Paper, London School of Economics and Political Science, Dept. of Accounting and Finance and ESRC, Centre for Analysis of Risk and Regulation. 7 July 2009.
- Managing for Stakeholders: Trade-offs or Value Creation.
Freean, R. E. Journal of Business Ethics. 96:7–9. 2010
- Government, Governance and Collaborative Social Responsibility.
Vallentin, S. & Murillo, D. In: Tencati, A & Zsolnai, L. (Eds.) The Collaborative Enterprise. Peter Lang Publishers: Oxford, U.K). pp. 209-227. 2010
- How Do Risk Managers Become Influential? A Field Study of Two Financial Institutions.
Hall, Matthew, Annette Mikes and Yuval Millo Harvard Business School Working Paper, 11-068, June 6, 2011.
- From Counting Risk to Making Risk Count: Boundary-Work in Risk Management.
Mikes, Annette. Harvard Business School Working Paper, 11-069. 2011.
- Public Policies for Corporate Social Responsibility in Four Nordic Countries: Harmony of Goals and Conflict of Means.
Midttun, A., Gjølberg, M., Kourula, A., Sweet, S., & Vallentin, S. Business & Society. 2012
- Introduction: Markets and Morals and Jumping the Queue,
Sandel, M.J. in What Money Can’t Buy: The Moral Limits of Markets. New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux. 2012
- The Chief Officer of Corporate Social Responsibility: a Study of its Presence in Top Management Teams.
Strand,R.JournalofBusinessEthics.Publishedonlineat http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10551-012-1568-z. 2012
- Modern risk management through the lens of the ethical organizational culture.
Jondle, Douglas, T. Dean Maines, Michelle Rovang Burke, and Peter Young. Risk Management Vol. 15, 1, 32–49, 2013.
- The performance frontier: Innovating for a sustainable strategy.
Eccles, R.G. and Serafeim, G. Harvard Business Review, May. 2013.
- Managing Risks: Towards a Contingency Theory of Enterprise Risk Management.
Mikes, A. and Kaplan, R. Harvard Working Paper, 13-063. May 16, 2013.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability in Scandinavia: An Overview.
Strand, R., Freeman, R. E., & Hockerts, K. Journal of Business Ethics (FT, BW, DK2). DOI 10.1007/s10551-014-2224-6. 2014
- The cost of corruption; Compliance with anti-bribery and anti-corruption rules is becoming critical.
Accounting Today 1 May 2013: 18. Expanded Academic ASAP. Web. 25 Nov. 2015.
- Fundamentals of Risk Management Compendium.
Young, PC. Unpublished, University of St. Thomas, 2016
- The Cognitive Biases Tricking Your Brain.
Yagoda, Ben. September 2018, Your Lying Mind