2015-2016 Housing Application for Continuing Students
Housing applications for the 2015-2016 academic year for current students of St. Thomas ended on February 22, 2015. Please come to our office in Koch Commons 106 to add an application at this time.
More information about selecting housing will be listed here when we enter each part of the process. For now please review the information below.
4-Person Apartment Selection is on Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Please see the email sent to you late on Tuesday afternoon with more details.
You must meet the following criteria to select a room on March 4:
- You MUST have a group of four people to select, the system will not let you select without a group of four!
- Each person must have placed a housing application for 2015-2016 prior to the process starting.
- Each person in your group should set their roommate group PIN prior to the process starting. If they are unable to set a PIN, they might not have applied.
- The first selection time is at 4:00 p.m. based on credits and will decend by credits until all apartments are filled.
Click the following link for the list of apartments available starting at 4:00 p.m. After this time the search within the system will give the most updated list of open apartments.
To see a PowerPoint of how the process works and each step of the process with directions please use the link below:
Housing Process Information and Links
Please see the information below regardng our housing process including the timeline, guidelines, information sessions, tours, and FAQs.
- 2015-2016 Housing Selection Timeline
- 2015-2016 Housing Selection Guidelines
- 2015-2016 Housing Information Sessions and Tour Schedule
- 2015-2016 Housing Selection FAQs
- 2015-2016 Housing and Meal Plan Rates
Additional questions regarding housing availability can be answered by the Residence Life staff at (651) 962-6470, 1-800-328-6819 x 2-6470, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To log into the UST Housing Website please follow the directions below:
- Log into Murphy Online through the UST homepage or going directly to https://banner.stthomas.edu.
- Once logged in, select the Student Services link from the main page.
- At the bottom of the Student Services page, find and select the link for Student Housing System.
- On the student housing page, please select the link that will bring you to the UST Housing System and it will open a new browser window/tab with the student housing landing page. Please make sure that your pop-up blockers are allowed for the new window to open.
2016 Spring Only Housing Application for Continuing Students
Housing applications for the 2016 Spring Semester for current students of St. Thomas who want to consider living on campus again will occur in March following the conclusion of our 2015-2016 full year process. Housing placements will be completed in early December 2015 and the cancellation date for no cancellation fees is Tuesday, January 19, 2016.