A student may officially withdraw from or interrupt their studies at the University of St. Thomas by contacting the Office of Academic Counseling & Support: by phone at 651-962-6300, by email at academiccounseling@stthomas.edu, or in person on our St. Paul campus - Murray Herrick Campus Center (MHC), Room 110.

For more information, please visit http://www.stthomas.edu/academiccounseling/.