Transfer Courses: Criteria
Date Implemented: February 12, 2002
Date Reviewed: November 15, 2012
Date Revised: February 24, 2009
Courses will be considered for transfer credit if the course:
- Is designated as a graduate level course
- Is from a regionally accredited institution
- Is graded B- or above (Pass/Fail courses are not accepted)
- Is earned within time limitations established by the respective graduate program
- Is deemed equivalent by the dean or designee as applicable to degree completion
Important Note: In the absence of a more stringent policy at the school or college level the University Graduate Academic Policies apply. Should a graduate program not have a specific policy or should there be omissions or gaps in the policy for a specific graduate school program, the University Graduate Policy shall govern.
The Graduate Academic Policies are the responsibility of the Graduate Curriculum Committee Convener. For additions or revisions contact email@example.com.