The National Student Clearinghouse
The University of St. Thomas participates in the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). Several times per semester, the University submits a report of UST students’ enrollment status to the NSC which, in turn, supplies verification of enrollment to lending agencies.
Students may use the NSC’s self-service website to perform any of the following functions, free of charge:
- View his/her enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to his/her loan holders.
- View the proof of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided on his/her behalf.
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests a proof of enrollment.
- View specific information about his/her student loans.
*Note: If a student has registered late or has had an exception processed to the term registration, this information may not be reported until the submission of the next report to the Clearinghouse.
To access the NSC Student Self-Service site:
Log into Murphy Online and select Student Services > Student Records and Account Info > National Student Clearinghouse. To log on to the NSC site, you will need your name, birth date and social security number.