Our goal as a Recycling Team is to help create a sustainable future for the St. Thomas community through supporting reducing, reusing, recycling, and organics recycling in all campus activities and operations.
- To support diversion of wastes to proper recycling and compost material streams
- To provide educational resources to the campus community about waste diversion
- To promote sustainable choices in all campus operations
- To reach our goal of an 80% diversion rate from MSW by 2030
- OUR CURRENT DIVERSION RATE IS 54% (FISCAL YR 21)