Counseling and Psychological Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Center for Well-Being, an integrated health center, comprised of the CAPS, Health Services, Health Promotion and Resiliency, and Sexual Violence Prevention. The center is a custom remodeled building opening in November 2019. The center is a fully modern facility and the CAPS suite includes:
- Individual, lockable, soundproofed offices with windows, equipped with a computer and video camera, work space, bookcase, and therapy chairs.
- A group room equipped with computer and monitor for use in recording groups, watching videos for group supervisions.
- A conference room for seminars and meetings.
- A kitchen/break room on the 2nd floor.
- Interns also have full use of the University's library holdings.
- Photos coming soon!
Next: Intern Alumni Videos