Student Advisory Committee
To ensure that students' perspectives were front and center throughout the process of searching for the next president, five students - three undergraduate and two graduate - were selected to serve on a Student Advisory Committee.
The tasks of this committee included:
- Providing guidance to the Presidential Search Committee from students’ perspectives, about the attributes that are needed in the next president of St. Thomas.
- Seeking feedback from other students, through conversations, surveys, listening sessions, etc., that were distilled and shared with the Search Committee.
- Participating in a meeting with the Search Committee to relay feedback from other students.
Members of the Student Advisory Committee
Undergraduate Student Representatives
- Angelica Fanaschouk, Senior - Double Major: Ethics and Business Law; Minor: Management
- Dylan Monahan, Senior - Double Major: Political Science and Communication Studies; Minor: Sustainability
- Cesar Osvaldo Mendéz Portillo, Junior - Major: Business Admin - Marketing
Graduate Student Representatives
- Himanshu Gamit - Graduate Programs in Software - Software Management
- Maria Helena Buitrago Cohoon - Doctorate in Counseling Psychology