Beginning in May 2022, a series of in-person and Zoom conversations with trustees, students, faculty, staff, alumni and other key partners were held to gather input into the qualities we seek in our next president. A public survey was also used to gather feedback.
Through these discussions, search committee members heard what kind of leader our community desires for the University of St. Thomas, creating a Presidential Leadership Profile (PDF) to be used in the search for the next President.
Presidential Search Listening Sessions
Listening Sessions were held for faculty, staff, students and others to allow the search committee members to hear personally from community members about the attributes that our community desires in the next president.
- Staff Council Listening Session, Friday, May 13, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Faculty Listening Session Friday, May 20th 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- BIPOC Staff and Faculty and Affinity Groups Listening Session Tuesday, May 24th 12-1 p.m.
- Open Listening Session Thursday May 26th from 12-1 p.m.
- Presidential Listening Session for all Faculty and Staff, Tuesday, June 21, 11-12 p.m.
- Listening Session for Office for Mission and their Partners, Wednesday, July 7, 1-2 p.m.