Media Coverage and Events
President Sullivan will be visiting cities across the country in an effort to meet as many St. Thomas alumni, friends and prospective students as possible. As she described in her inauguration speech, Sullivan feels it is time to "let our light shine more broadly into the world."
Locations and dates are updated regularly; watch the "appearances" column on this page or visit the Alumni Association site for a full list and registration information.
In the Media
Speeches and Articles
The President on Social Media
President's office hours: Dr. Sullivan will hold office hours this semester on St. Paul and Minneapolis campuses. Appointments will be available on a first-come, first served basis. To schedule a 15-minute appointment with the president, please call Karen Hennes, (651) 962-6500.
This semester, the president’s office hours will be available between 2 and 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, in Room 100, Aquinas Hall
- Thursday, Feb. 18, in Room 289, Terrence Murphy Hall
- Tuesday, March 29, in Room 289, Terrence Murphy Hall
- Thursday, March 31, in Room 100, Aquinas Hall
- Monday, May 2, in Room 289, Terrence Murphy Hall
- Tuesday, May 3, in Room 100, Aquinas Hall