Purchasing your Resident Parking Permit
All resident parking permits (and non-resident overnight permits) are issued through a lottery. You must first enter the lottery and be awarded a permit, before you can purchase a resident parking permit.
Please read the instructions below completely, in order to make your purchase process simpler.
You must purchase your parking permit or bus pass through the St Thomas Parking Portal.
1) Login using your St Thomas email address and network password. Make sure to select "St. Thomas Login".
2) Click on "Get Permit" in the lower right hand corner.
3) Read the instructions on the following page and click "Next".
4) Select the permit you wish to purchase.
5) Agree to the policy statements.
6) Click "Next".
7) Either select a vehicle already on your record or click "Add Vehicle" to add a new vehicle.
Make sure any vehicle you will drive to campus is in the system and attached to your parking permit.
If not adding a new vehicle, skip to step 10.
8) To add a vehicle, enter and confirm the vehicle license plate number. An innaccurate license plate number could lead to a parking citation.
9) Complete the remainder of the vehicle information. Click "Next".
10) Click "Next".
11) You will be taken to the payment page. Your method of payment will be automatically selected as "Payroll Deduction" for faculty and staff, or "Student Account" for students.
12 ) Click "Pay Now".
13) If you are purchasing a parking permit, there are no further steps. You are ready to park. Hang tags are no longer used.