Purchasing your Resident Parking Permit
Please read the instructions below completely, in order to make your registration process simpler.
- All resident parking permits (and non-resident overnight permits) are issued through a lottery. You must first enter the lottery and be awarded a permit, before you can purchase a resident parking permit.
- To purchase your permit, Metropass or C-Pass, you must first register through Murphy Online.
- Once you have logged in to Murphy Online, click on the "Parking Services" icon.
- You will receive a notice regarding parking policies. Accepting the policies will move you forward to the permit registration page.
- Select "Apply for a Permit, Metropass or C-Pass".
- From the drop down box, select the permit or bus pass you wish to purchase.
- Enter your vehicle information and click "Add Vehicle".
- Select the vehicle(s) to be registered to your permit and select "Purchase Permit".
- Print the confirmation page and bring it to Parking Services to pick up your permit.
- All permits, Metropasses and C-Passes must now be paid for through payroll deduction or student account charge.