Envision - Career Exploration for Arts & Sciences Majors
Envision – Career Exploration for Arts & Sciences Majors
The Career Development Center and College of Arts and Sciences are partnering to provide a new program for sophomores and juniors to explore careers in the arts and sciences. Envision is a two-day program running Thursday, January 25 to Friday, January 26. Participants will:
- Explore a variety of industries with opportunities for liberal arts majors:
- Sports and entertainment
- Consulting, management, consumer products and retail
- Communications, media, public relations and advertising
- Education, non-profit, social services and arts
- Banking, insurance, investments and real estate
- Government, law and public policy
- Health care, biomedical and physical sciences
- Technology, startups and entrepreneurship
- Hear from alumni and employers who graduated with liberal arts and sciences degrees about their career paths.
- Learn how to network and practice those skills with alumni and employers.
- Engage in a “career trek” where they will visit a variety of organizations “onsite.”
Students who are interested in participating can register at www.stthomas.edu/envision.