Academic Counseling & Support February Update
- February is here and spring semester 2018 has officially launched! Here are a few updates and announcements from Academic Counseling & Support.
- Please be aware of the standard tuition refund calendar that is associated with any enrollment changes within the first six weeks of the term: Important Dates
- February 21 is the deadline to officially declare an academic major before the early registration period for fall 2018. Students are encouraged to officially declare a major after they have complete 48+ credits. Students officially declare a major by completing a major declaration form and submitting it to the appropriate academic department.
- Summer session registration opens March 1 for all students and tuition is 50% off! Check with financial aid about what summer enrollment means for your student!
- Four-year plans: The office of Academic Counseling & Support can help your student with the decision-making process related to selecting an academic major and creating a timely graduation plan. Four-year planning appointments usually take about one hour. Please note: It is quite common for the plan to change several times as students discover new opportunities and new things about themselves!
Forever is composed of nows. Emily Dickinson