At St. Thomas we pride ourselves in providing the best learning experience possible to our students and online is no different.
Our experience has taught us that students who answer positively to the following questions get the most out of online courses. Please take a few minutes to answer these questions.
- Are you self-motivated, disciplined, and able to keep yourself on schedule?
- Are you able to understand and follow written instructions without verbal explanation?
- Can you devote 6 to 10 hours a week for just one class?
- Do you have access to a computer with a reliable Internet connection?
- Do you know how to take quizzes and submit assignments in a learning management system?
- Do you know where to find technology help?
- Do you learn best by reading and writing?
- Are you willing to ask your instructor for help?
- Do you have above-average writing and communication skills?
- Are you skilled at using MS Word, discussion boards, and St. Thomas email?