Inviting a J-1 Scholar to St. Thomas

Before entering the United States, a visiting Scholar / Professor must obtain a “J-1” visa from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate. The form below must be submitted to our office in order to issue a “Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status”.

For a Request for Certificate of Eligibility for J-1 International Visitor, please click here.