Global Tommies Program
The mission of the Global Tommies Program is to build a strong connection between the St. Thomas community and international students through cultural exchange.
- Providing you with an opportunity to learn about a language and a culture different than your own
- Helping you build a friendship that bridges between difference
- Giving you a chance to experience the UST culture through the eyes of another
- International and Domestic Students at the University of St. Thomas
- Students are paired at the beginning of the semester
- Attend kick-off event and get to meet your partner
- Semi-structured get-togethers throughout the semester
- Participants will be invited to cultural events and programs
Read Global Tommies Information Packet to learn more about the program!
To apply for the 2015-2016 year, please fill out the below application:
"I am very glad that I applied for this program. My partner has been interested in my country, so we always enjoyed talking about cultural differences between the U.S. and my country. She also invited me to her house, which was a lot of fun. She always tried to help me enjoy the Minnesota life by showing me around. This is one of my few opportunities to get to know local students and I liked it a lot” - Megumi Kosaka, Exchange Student from Japan
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm