Change of Address Form
You are required to report any address change to Murphy Online within 10 days of the address change. An ISS Advisor will receive your address change through Murphy Online and update your address change to SEVIS (Student Exchange Visitor Information System). Please contact the ISS office at 651-962-6650 if you have any questions.
To update your address, please use Murphy Online.
- Once you are logged in, select "Personal Information" as show below:
- You will then have the option to view your addresses and to update them.
- The two types of address that you will be updating are:
- Student off campus housing
- Home primary residence. This may be a bit confusing, so read the explanation of acronyms below to correctly update your address.
Explanation of acronyms
- Student off Campus Housing (LO) - This may be an off campus OR on campus address (a residence hall) address and should be where you are CURRENTLY living. When we say “living” this means that you: eat, sleep, dwell and would like to receive your mail (this address may anywhere within the US).
- Home Primary Residence (HM) - This address is the address of your primary home residence, which for most international students is your address in your home country.