Planner is a work management tool that allows teams to create new plans; organize, assign and collaborate on tasks; set due dates; update statuses and share files, while visual dashboards and email notifications keep everyone informed on progress.
- Easy to use - You can then create a new plan, build a team, Add and assign tasks, stay on your timeline, and update status—in a few easy steps.
- Make a plan - A plan is a project and can contain as many tasks as needed to be completed. A project can be public or private.
- Organize work visually - Each plan has its own board, where you can organize tasks into buckets. You can categorize tasks based on their status or on whom they’re assigned to. To update the status or change assignments, just drag and drop tasks between columns.
- Transparency - The My Tasks view provides a comprehensive list of all your tasks and their status across all your plans. When working together on a plan, team members always know who is working on what.
- Collaborate around tasks - Planner lets you add other St. Thomas members to the plan and assign specific tasks at to a colleague. All your team’s discussions and deliverables stay with the plan without needing to switch apps.
- Stay informed - Email notifications are sent to you whenever you’re assigned a new task or added to a conversation.
Learn more about using Planner.
St. Thomas encourages computer use in accordance with its mission and purpose by providing computing resources to the university community. As with all campus resources at the university, please show respect in your academic, professional, and personal work and be mindful of the privacy of other St. Thomas community members.