Join us at NeighborFest 2019
For the 38th year, St. Thomas invites neighbors to campus for food, fun and camaraderie -- plus ice cream and bluegrass music.
Date & Time:
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
John P. Monahan Plaza, south of the football field (one block east of Cretin)
NeighborFest will be in August again (rather than July) this year for reasons that we hope neighbors will love:
- Fewer conflicts with your family vacation.
- More opportunities to meet student leaders and athletes, who return to campus earlier than other students.
- A chance to meet staff members representing the Office of Sustainability Initiatives, the Office of International Students & Scholars, and more.
Join us for this 38th annual event, when neighbors are invited to learn more about campus resources open to the public -- including the student-run Stewardship Garden, O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library, the Selim Center for Lifelong Learning and Campus Stores.
- Relax by the refreshing campus fountain.
- Tap your toes to bluegrass music by the Broadfork String Band
- Munch on fruit, fresh vegetables, ice cream and other free "eats."
- Take photos with Tommie, our official mascot.
- Enjoy inexpensive hamburger, hot dog and veggie burger baskets.
- Frolic with the Baron of Bubble, and take advantage of face painting and balloon animals for the kids.
No RSVP required. Gather your friends and family, or come over by yourself. Hundreds of your neighbors, as well as student leaders and university administrators, will be here to welcome you. Questions? Contact Director of Neighborhood Relations Amy Gage: 651-962-6123.