Programs & Events
Please contact the Office for Mission (email@example.com) for details on any of the programs
- Retreat for New Faculty on Mission
- The Office for Mission in cooperation with Academic Affairs offers off-campus retreats for new faculty addressing the Mission of St. Thomas and the role that faculty play in advancing the Mission.
- Lunch Discussions for Faculty and Staff on Mission
- Three or four times a semester, the Office for Mission sponsors lunch discussions for small groups of faculty or staff on mission-related questions. Open invitations are sent out at the beginning of each semester.
- Engaging the Mission Faculty Seminars
- The Office for Mission sponsors a cohort of faculty from across the University for a once-a-month discussion through the academic year on Catholic intellectual tradition culminating in a week-long seminar in Rome the following summer.
- The Office for Mission also sponsors "Mission Discussion 2.0," a follow-up monthly discussion for faculty who have completed the Rome seminar.
- University Committee on Mission
Special Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities Rome Seminar
- University of San Diego Catholic Higher Education Seminar
- Boston College Catholic Higher Education Seminar
- Collegium: A Colloquy on Faith and the Intellectual Life
"Intersections: Where Theology and Pastoral Practice Meet"
Intersections is a partnership between the university and surrounding parishes. Bringing you an educational and uplifting speaker series to inspire your pastoral work.
At this time we do not have any upcoming events scheduled. Please check back during the fall semester for future announcements.
The St. Thomas Annual Faculty and Staff Charitable Giving Campaign
This year’s campaign musters the resources of the Greater Twin Cities United Way, which partners with a host of area nonprofits, companies and individual donors to make a big impact in our metro area, working to close gaps in education and jobs, providing better funding for early childhood education and boosting safety-net resources for people in crisis.
All faculty and staff are encouraged to make a gift or pledge to United Way via its online giving portal, which can be found at https://www.gtcuw.org/campaign/stthomas/
It’s easy and quick – and a great way to demonstrate the power of “One University” in supporting its community.
Watch your email and One St. Thomas soon for more about this year’s Faculty and Staff Charitable Giving-United Way Campaign.